This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 12:01 p.m. on Tuesday, Juneau Police Department investigated a reported domestic violence-assault.
• At 5:14 a.m. on Wednesday, a 55-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 6:53 a.m. on Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of a 62-year-old woman assaulting a 65-year-old woman on the 1900 block of Allen Court.
• At 4:08 p.m. on Tuesday, a 38-year-old man was arrested for unlawful contact and taken to LCCC.
• At 12:11 p.m. on Tuesday, JPD investigated the death of a 30-year-old woman on the 4300 block of Taku Court. The death isn’t considered suspicious and the next of kin have been notified.
• At 7:22 p.m. on Tuesday, 28-year-old Blade Alexander Aycock was arrested for assault on a police officer, resisting arrest, and obstructing a highway on the 3400 block of Glacier Highway.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:07 p.m. on Tuesday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle crash on the 3400 block of Glacier Highway. A light pole was also damaged. No injuries were reported.
• At 10:59 a.m. on Wednesday, JPD investigated damage to City and Borough of Juneau property on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 3:41 p.m. on Tuesday, JPD investigated a reported sexual assault.
• At 1:56 a.m. on Wednesday, a 31-year-old woman reported the theft of her cellphone on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 3:07 p.m. on Tuesday, 36-year-old Tina Michelle Carranza was arrested on a JPD warrant and additionally charged with driving without a license on the 1200 block of Egan Drive and taken to LCCC. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.