This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:39 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into the report of child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 9:27 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 400 block of Third Street to investigate the report that a 55-year-old man was not complying with the sex offender registry. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 1:44 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of an assault between a 38-year-old woman and a 29-year-old man in the Juneau area.
• At 5:56 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of a fight between a 32-year-old man and a 35-year-old woman in the Juneau area. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 4:16 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 8500 block of East Valley Court to investigate the report of a 55-year-old woman who reported her 2005 GMC Sierra had been rifled through.
• At 4:26 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 8500 block of Forest Lane to investigate the report of a 37-year-old man who reported an estimated $1,000 worth of items were stolen from his Ford F-150.
• At 7:07 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 8500 block of Forest Lane to investigate the report of a 52-year-old man who reported his vehicles had been rifled through the previous night, and that a piece of artwork, biking shorts and folding lawn chairs were stolen.