This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:25 p.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into a report of drugs in a school in the 1400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:52 a.m. Wednesday, a 40mm grenade was turned in to JPD’s bomb squad for destruction.
• At 1:42 a.m. Tuesday, Christopher Waterhouse, 29, was arrested for an outstanding $20,000 warrant in the 2300 block of Old Lawson Creek Road. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:20 p.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a welfare check in the Juneau area. A woman was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital for treatment.
• At 8:21 a.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into a reported theft and fraudulent use of an access device in the 300 block of Fourth Street.
• At 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into a report of fraudulent use of an access device in the Juneau area.
• At 3:32 p.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into the report of a theft in the 1600 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:07 p.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into a report of a stolen vehicle in the 1200 block of Harbor Way.
• At 5:45 p.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into a report of alcohol stolen from Fred Meyers.
• At 4:37 p.m. Tuesday, a 39-year-old man reported his mailbox had been struck by a vehicle and it was destroyed in the 4100 block of Blackerby Street.
• At 4:35 p.m. Tuesday, a 61-year-old man reported vandalism by fire to his parked vehicle in the 300 block of Gastineau Avenue.
• At 2:56 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a vehicle accident in the 700 block of Egan Drive. The vehicles involved were a 2000 Ford driven by a 20-year-old woman and a 2013 Toyota Corolla. The 20-year-old woman was cited for failing to yield to oncoming traffic.
• At 5:10 p.m. Monday, JPD and CCFR responded to a multiple vehicle accident in the 1800 block of Egan Drive. All vehicles were towed and there were no serious injuries. One driver was cited for careless driving.
• At 11:37 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a crash in the 24800 block of Amalga Harbor Road. No injuries reported.
• At 2:39 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of a motor vehicle collision on Fritz Cove Road. A Toyota Corolla struck a Ram 150 pickup. No one was injured. The driver of the Toyota was cited for negligent driving.
• At 3:59 p.m. Tuesday, four vehicles were involved in an accident in the 1300 block of Egan Drive. Two of the vehicles were towed from the scene. No injuries reported.
• At 4 p.m. Tuesday, a GMC SUV slid off the road as it was traveling in the 7100 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle collided with a speed sign and a light pole, knocking the light pole over. The right lane of the highway was shut down for about an hour.
• At 4:34 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to an accident in the 4000 block of Egan Drive. A 1980s model Chevrolet pickup left the scene and a 2011 Honda CRV sustained minor damage.
• At 5:12 p.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into a reported hit-and-run in the 300 block of Whittier Street.