This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:46 p.m. Friday, David Waits, 51, was arrested on a federal probations warrant on Egan Drive. Charges also were forwarded to the City Attorney’s Office for violating conditions of release.
• At 1:47 p.m. Friday, an investigation into drug use continued in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 1:04 a.m. Saturday, Linda Mauch, 47, was arrested for drunken driving in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. She was lodged in Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:38 a.m. Saturday, Maegan Winters, 29, was arrested for drunken driving in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway. She blew a 0.139 percent. The vehicle was impounded and she was taken to LCCC and later released on her own recognizance.
• At 1:02 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of harassment in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 9:06 p.m. Friday, an investigation continued into a report of a 19-year-old man committing several thefts over the course of a month totalling $1,500 in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:50 a.m. Saturday, an investigation continued into the reported theft of $300 cash in the 8600 block of Teal Street.
• At 11:22 p.m. Friday, Treveor Williams, 20, was cited for driving without a valid license and failure to provide insurance after the vehicle he was driving hit a parked vehicle in the 8200 block of Garnet Street.
• At 6:45 p.m. Friday, case created for information purposes after a vehicle trespassing in the 1000 block of Coogan Drive. The owner declined to pursue charges. Alcohol involved.