This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:47 p.m. Wednesday, a 12-year-old girl was arrested for a probation violation and additionally charged with assault in the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
• At 12:38 p.m. Wednesday, an investigation continued into a reported burglary in the 8400 block of Airport Boulevard.
• At 4:32 p.m. Wednesday, an investigation continued into a domestic violence order violation in the Juneau area.
• At 3:05 a.m. Wednesday, Frank Miller, 52, was contacted for challenging someone to a fight in the 200 block of Front Street. He was arrested on a probation remand. Alcohol involved.
• At 1:21 a.m. Wednesday, a 24-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. She was lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol involved.
• At 1:21 a.m. Thursday, a 23-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, criminal mischief, interfering with a report of domestic violence and unlawful contact in the Juneau area. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol involved.
• At 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, John Mark White Jr., 32, was arrested for drunken driving in the 2200 block of Glacier Highway. Hew blew a 0.171 and was taken to LCCC and held on $1,500 bail.
• At 1:16 a.m. Wednesday, Kimberly Mason, 31, was arrested for drunken driving in the 9900 block of Glacier Highway. She was taken to LCCC and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:18 p.m. Tuesday, a confidential investigation was conducted into a report of a sexual assault in the Juneau area.
• At 8:21 p.m. Tuesday, a confidential investigation was conducted into a report of a sexual assault in the downtown area.
• At 12:26 p.m. Wednesday, Devon Rivera, 19, was arrested for stealing merchandise from a business in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3 p.m. Tuesday, Veronica Shortcakes, 48, was cited and released for larceny in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 2:56 p.m. Tuesday, a 74-year-old woman reported the theft of a bicycle in the 3100 block of National Park Service Road.
• At 10:45 a.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a stolen Subaru in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle was later recovered.
• At 12:52 p.m. Wednesday, an investigation continued into a report of a missing diamond pendant in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 12:28 p.m. Wednesday, an investigation continued into a reported theft in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 10:20 a.m. Thursday, a 50-year-old man reported the theft of his blue Kona Splice bike valued at $600 in the 2100 block of Crow Hill Drive.
• At 11:09 p.m. Tuesday, a 17-year-old woman was arrested for vehicular theft in the 2500 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. She was lodged at Johnson Youth Center.
• At 6:45 p.m. Wednesday, an investigation into a report of criminal trespassing was conducted in the 2700 block of John Street. Alcohol involved.
• At 4:18 p.m. Tuesday, a red pickup smashed into a white rental car in the Fred Meyer parking lot. The suspect fled in the truck without stopping. The impact was so great, according to police, the suspect’s truck was bent near the truck bed, causing the middle of the vehicle to sag almost to the ground. No injuries reported.
• At 1:04 p.m. Wednesday, officers responded to a single-car accident involving a 58-year-old man in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 4:51 p.m. Wednesday, a 60-year-old woman reported her vehicle being struck in a hit-and-run in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 7:47 p.m. Wednesday, a JPD vehicle was involved in a minor traffic collision in the 2700 block of John Street.
• At 4:54 p.m. Wednesday, an investigation continued into a report of two juvenile boys who vandalized school property in the 3400 block of Tongass Boulevard.
• At 8:09 a.m. Thursday, police received a report of vandalism in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:22 a.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into a report of damage to trees in the 2900 block of Riverside Drive.