This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:58 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a call in the downtown area where a 48-year-old woman reported a 31-year-old man violated the conditions of a protective order.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 7:53 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 23-year-old Matthew Arnold Blatnick on the 3200 block of Egan Drive for driving while intoxicated and fifth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:27 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested 35-year-old Mathew Martinez for driving while intoxicated on the 1600 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:16 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested 39-year-old Brenda Gallant on the 5400 block of Egan Drive for driving while intoxicated, refusing a breath test and resisting arrest. She was taken to LCCC and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 4:02 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested a 39-year-old man in the Juneau area for domestic assault. The man was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:26 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested a 44-year-old man for domestic assault in the Juneau area. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:16 p.m. Saturday, JPD cited and released Joseph Bergman Jim and Robert Andrew Fawcett, both 43, for disorderly conduct on the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 6:48 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested 30-year-old Zachary Stubblefield for theft on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:29 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a call of the 5100 block of Glacier Highway where a 22-year-old man reported vandalism to his boat.