This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:56 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of a 29-year-old woman who reported a 30-year-old man violated the conditions of a protective order by contacting her.
• At 7:55 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Robert Hooper Jr. in the 3000 block of Vintage Drive for second-degree robbery and theft. Alcohol was a factor. Hooper was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:37 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Jenna Leigh Blanton, 32, in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road for shoplifting and violating conditions of release. Blanton was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:15 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to document the report of shoplifting from a business.
• At 2:02 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the area of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive to investigate the report of a stolen vehicle. The report was unfounded.
• At 8:42 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 1700 block of Northwood Drive to investigate the report of a 38-year-old woman who reported the theft of camping equipment, a snowboard, bindings and other items from her unlocked vehicle.
• At 9:20 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Tiffany Ann Shaquanie, 38, in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive for criminal trespassing. Alcohol was a factor. Shaquanie was later released.
• On Monday, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers issued a misdemeanor summons to 37-year-old Juneau man Josef Roters for attempting to take big game from a boat in Game Management Unit (GMU) 4 and for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Troopers found that Roters had allowed a 14-year-old boy to shoot a deer from his boat while hunting in GMU 4. The rifle that was used was seized, and Roters has a mandatory court appearance in Juneau District Court.