This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:43 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a sexual assault in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 5:35 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated the report of a violation of a domestic violence order.
• At 6:19 p.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Harley Whittington, 28, on Towers Road for driving under the influence, refusing to submit a breath sample and two counts of reckless endangerment. Whittington was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:39 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released Ricardo Willard, 52, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for criminal trespass.
• At 1:03 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released Jordan Mills, 26, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for criminal trespass.
• At 6:43 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 11000 block of Auke Lake Way to investigate the report of criminal trespassing and a possible burglary at the University of Alaska Southeast campus.
• At 9:34 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 9000 block of Cinema Drive to investigate the report of a man, 25, who reported his white GMC was rifled through. Nothing appears to have been stolen.