• At 4:06 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of a domestic dispute. Information only.
• At 7:55 p.m. Sunday, JPD received a report of an assault of a 50-year-old woman by a 15-year-old girl. Investigation continues.
• At 11:01 a.m. Monday, a 31-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:17 p.m. Sunday, investigation continues into possession of 12 grams of a schedule ‘A’ controlled substance in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue.
• At 11:51 p.m. Sunday, 39-year-old Adam Poprycz was arrested for DUI in the 900 block of Tenth Street. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• On Sunday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to five EMS calls, one transport call, a false fire alarm on Glacier Avenue and an agency assist call on Glacier Highway.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:29 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a damage-only crash in the 2400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. A 27-year-old woman’s vehicle was struck by an unknown driver in a dark blue Ford Focus.
• At 8:34 p.m. Sunday, a 52-year-old man reported the theft of household items in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:48 a.m. Monday, a man reported the theft of an aluminum skiff from his property in the 1300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:36 a.m. Monday, investigation continues into a report of a vehicle theft and rifling in the 400 block of Sixth Street.
Unauthorized use of a vehicle
• At 4:53 a.m. Monday, JPD investigated an unauthorized use of a motor vehicle in the 2400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 2:03 p.m. Sunday, JPD received a report of vehicle vandalism in the 8600 block of Hayes Way.
• At 12:51 p.m. Sunday, 22-year-old Greggory Wright was arrested on a $5,000 Alaska State Trooper felony warrant in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. He was also charged with resisting arrest.