This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:51 a.m. Friday, Juneau Police Department received a report of a burglary of a business in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:50 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of the burglary of a business at the 2200 block of Jordan Avenue.
• At 7:26 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a burglary in the 2700 block of Powerhouse Road; investigation continues.
• At 12:23 p.m. Wednesday, a 31-year-old man reported his vehicle was rifled through in the 1700 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 8:27 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a vehicle rifling in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive; investigation continues.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 11:33 p.m. Wednesday, Josef Quitslund was arrested for DWI and vandalism. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:15 p.m. Saturday, Jeffery Scheriter was arrested for driving under the influence in the 100 block of Marine Way.
• At 1:10 a.m. Saturday, 26-year-old Christopher Diaz was arrested for driving under the influence.
• At 8:33 p.m. Friday, 50-year-old Patrick Walker was cited and released for criminal mischief in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
Fire and medical
• On Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 13 EMS calls and five medical transports throughout the day.
• On Wednesday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers contacted 65-year-old Raymond Watkins of Juneau and revealed that Watkins had retained more non-pelagic rockfish than Fish and Game allows. Watkins was cited into the district court at Juneau with a bail amount of $130.
• At 2:11 p.m. Friday, Patrick McKinley was arrested for disorderly conduct and harassment. McKinley was transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $500 bail.
• At 2:58 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report that a $400 Skilsaw was stolen from a job site in the 9000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:57 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report that a wallet with $500 in cash was stolen from the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 2:54 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a stolen vehicle in the 13400 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 8:52 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of vehicle thefts in the 5400 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 8:20 a.m. Friday, a 33-year-old female reported the theft of an A/C unit valued at $450 from her residence in the 3800 block of Bayview Avenue.
• At 3:37 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report that an Arc’teryx jacket valued at $350 was stolen from a porch in the 800 block of Front Street.
• At 4 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of the theft of four stolen tires on rims valued at $2000 from the 300 block of Village Street; investigation continues.
• At 6:51 p.m. Friday, a 56-year-old male reported the theft of a bicycle valued at $1200 from the 800 block of F Street.
• At 11:33 a.m. Thursday, 76-year-old Odas Fambo was cited and released for criminal trespassing in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 3:23 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested Reyna Regalado for criminal mischief and violating conditions of release.
• At 10:32 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of the vandalism of a $1,000 solar panel on Battleship Island; investigation continues.