This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:42 a.m. on Saturday, a 52-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault, assault, interfering with a report of domestic violence, violating a protective order, and violating conditions of release. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:46 p.m. on Saturday, a 56-year-man was arrested for two charges of domestic violence-assault and taken to LCCC.
• At 12:06 p.m. on Saturday, a 54-year-old woman was arrested for unlawful contact and violating conditions of release.
• At 2:53 p.m. on Friday, a 21-year-old man reported a disturbance on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:52 p.m. on Friday, 43-year-old Jennie Mae Paul was cited and released for disorderly conduct on Egan Drive.
• At 4:07 a.m. on Sunday, 30-year-old Melinda Rae Stauffer was cited and released for disorderly conduct on the 5000 block of Glacier Highway.
Driving without a license
• At 8:21 p.m. on Friday, 32-year-old Darcey Lloyd Patrick Temple was cited and released for driving without a license on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:55 a.m. on Saturday, 25-year-old Kristian Steven Elliot Petaja was arrested for driving under the influence on the 3300 block of Egan Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 4:08 p.m. on Saturday, 62-year-old Catherine Ann Collum was cited and released for driving under the influence on the 3000 block of Clinton Drive.
• At 10:54 p.m. on Saturday, 18-year-old Felicia Gillian Gibb was cited and released for driving under the influence on the 9400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7 p.m. on Friday, a 68-year-old man reported a lost wallet downtown. It was later found.
• At 7:17 a.m. on Friday, a green Toyota was impounded for parking in a no-parking zone on 12th Street.
• At 12:41 p.m. on Friday, 53-year-old Michele Norma Nelson was cited and released for larceny on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, 57-year-old Harriet Layne Hopson was cited and released for larceny on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 3:27 p.m. on Saturday, 55-year-old Cary Shilts was arrested for terroristic threatening and violating conditions of release on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 11:07 p.m. on Saturday, a 61-year-old man reported the theft of his bank card on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 8:21 p.m. on Friday, a 57-year-old man reported a 26-year-old man was trespassing at a business on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:07 p.m. on Saturday, a 54-year-old man reported vandalism to a fence on the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road.