This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:42 p.m. on Monday, 44-year-old Joseph Bergamn Jim and 49-year-old Michelle Rita Marie Jack were arrested for violating conditions of release on the 5000 block of Glacier Highway and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:11 p.m. on Monday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute between a 49-year-old man and a 45-year-old woman.
• At 1:36 p.m. on Monday, a 48-year-old woman reported she was harassed by another woman on the 1900 block of Allen Court.
• At 12:13 p.m. on Monday, JPD investigated a report of a theft from a business on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 4:46 p.m. on Monday, JPD responded to a report of a theft of a merchandise from a business on the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 10:25 p.m. on Monday, 26-year-old Michael Tyler Williams was arrested for stalking, driving without a license, and violating conditions of release on the 2400 block of Egan Drive and taken to LCCC.