This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:07 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Stephen James Gailliot, 47, in the 11700 block of Glacier Highway for assault. Alcohol was a factor. Gailliot was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:06 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 8400 block of Rainbow Row to investigate the report of drug activity.
• At 7:27 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Ella Rohweder, 19, in the 8800 block of Egan Drive for reckless driving and driving under the influence. Rohweder later gave a breath sample that was measured at 0.121 percent breath-alcohol content. Rohweder was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:23 a.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Ronald Skoog, 34, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for larceny and violating conditions of release. Skoog was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:46 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 1400 block of Harbor Way to investigate the report of a 38-year-old man who reported the theft of his bicycle and tools from his home.
• At 9:14 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road to investigate the report of a 30-year-old man who reported the theft of a Zodiac inflatable dinghy worth an estimated $1,300.
• At 4:03 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Savikko Road to investigate the report of a 24-year-old man who reported vandalism to the passenger side window of his GNC van. The window is worth an estimated $450.
• At 6:13 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3100 block of Channel Drive to investigate the report of a 32-year-old woman who reported the theft of a bag from her car. The bag and its contents are worth an estimated $250.
• At 12:09 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Wylie Warwick Guy, 32, in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard on a $50 JPD warrant and for providing false information to police. Guy was taken to LCCC.