This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:15 p.m. on Wednesday, 43-year-old Joseph Bergman Jim Jr. and 58-year-old Jacob Brian Cropley were arrested for disorderly conduct on the 8100 block of Egan Drive.
• At 8:54 a.m. on Thursday, a 34-year-old woman reported her daughter was being harassed via text.
• At 4:29 p.m. on Wednesday, 37-year-old Valerie Lynn Parkinson, 47-year-old Kelly Richard Anstine, and 42-year-old Alberta Lee Kulowiyi were cited and released for criminal trespass on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
Violating conditions of release
• At 8:55 p.m. on Wednesday, 22-year-old Adrienne Martine Audet was arrested for violating conditions of release on Marine Way and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:59 a.m. on Thursday, 33-year-old Christopher Waterhouse was arrested on outstanding Juneau Police Department warrants on the 8600 block of Teal Street and taken to LCCC.