This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:38 p.m. Tuesday, Juneau Police Department arrested Fenton Jacobs, 38, Leroy Jacobs, 40, and Linda Jacobs, 37, in the 1200 block of Ninth Street for assault. Alcohol as a factor. The three of them were taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:01 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the reported violation of a domestic violence order in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 9:48 a.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested a 37-year-old man in the Juneau area for violating a protective order. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 7 a.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 8:01 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the Sealaska Plaza to investigate the report of fraud. Investigation continues.
• At 6:38 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to Anka Street to investigate the report of a theft. Investigation continues.
• At 10:59 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road to investigate the report of a theft. Investigation continues.
• At 2:35 p.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Jesse Drake, 27, in the 3400 block of Glacier Highway for criminal trespassing and resisting or interfering with an officer. Drake was taken to LCCC and held on $500 cash bail.
• At 7:46 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 3400 block of Foster Avenue to investigate the report of a woman, 31, who reported vandalism to her vehicle. Investigation continues.
• On Wednesday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Juneau Post, issued 36-year-old Juneau resident Adam Savage a citation for having a 2017 sport fish license when he did not meet Alaska’s resident requirements. Savage was given a $310 fine in Juneau District Court.