This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:53 a.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department arrested 29-year-old Daniel Matthew Williams in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive for an outstanding warrant and larceny. Williams was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:20 a.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested a 26-year-old woman in the Juneau area for criminal mischief, domestic violence. She was taken to LCCC.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Juneau Police Department arrested 33-year-old Russell Zane Shilts on the 1600 block of Renninger Street for driving while intoxicated. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 7:14 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a call on the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard where a 57-year-old woman reported a theft from a business.
• At 8:09 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call on the 8900 block of Yandukin Drive where a 45-year-old man reported two firearms were stolen from his home sometime since Aug. 1.
• At 10:19 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call on the 800 block of Franklin Street where a 61-year-old man reported a propane gas tank and hose valued at $200 were stolen. The tank was later recovered, but the hose was not.
• At 10:17 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released 32-year-old Mark Hutter for driving with a revoked license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:42 a.m. Wednesday, JPD cited and released 42-year-old Van Joseph Moorman for criminal trespass on the 700 block of Franklin Street.
• At 9:20 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a call on the 5800 block of Glacier Highway where a 59-year-old man reported a 41-year-old woman broke a window at his residence.
• On Aug. 24, 2019, Alaska Wildlife Troopers contacted and issued 60-year-old Mitchell Falk three $120 citations for personal use king crab pots during a closed season. Troopers had found Falk to be fishing in a restricted area on Aug. 10, 2019.
• On Aug. 11, 2019, Alaska Wildlife Troopers issued a $120 citation to 66-year-old Craig Carvall of Washington state. Investigation revealed that Carvall caught and retained a Yelloweye Rockfish while being a non-resident and had failed to log the retention as required.