This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:20 p.m. Sunday, a 40-year-old woman reported she was assaulted on Main Street by a 33-year-old woman. Investigation continues.
• At 1:38 p.m. Sunday, an investigation continued into a report of disorderly conduct in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:56 p.m. Sunday, Kenita Nalan, 42, was arrested for drunken driving in the 3300 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. Her vehicle was impounded and she was lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:32 p.m. Sunday, William C. Hardy, 31, was cited and released for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:58 p.m. Sunday, Reyna Regalado, 31, took a taxi from the valley to South Franklin and refused to pay the fare. She was arrested for theft of services.
• At 1:13 p.m. Monday, a 27-year-old man was cited for driving with a cancelled license in the 800 block of Glacier Avenue. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 4:19 p.m. Sunday, Clifford Austin, 54, and Everett Johnson, 55, were arrested for trespassing because they were drinking a the transit center on Egan Drive, asked to leave by police, and later returned.
• At 3:59 p.m. Sunday, a 56-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.