This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:43 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of a conditions violation in the Juneau area related to a domestic violence protective order. Investigation continues.
• At 11:25 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of a conditions violation in the Juneau area related to a domestic violence protective order. Investigation continues.
• At 12:21 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of a drug offense in the 5400 block of Commercial Boulevard. Investigation continues.
• At 3:22 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of drug activity involving a minor in the 3100 block of Dimond Park Loop. Confidential investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• On Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 11 EMS calls, one transport call, one false fire alarm, one false smoke alarm and one call about an unattended open burn.
• At 10:08 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Travis Jones, 33, for a probation violation in the 7100 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:02 a.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of a possible sex crime in the Juneau area. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 7:56 a.m. Tuesday, a 36-year-old woman reported the tires on her vehicle were vandalized in the 400 block of Fourth Street.
• At 4:13 p.m. Sunday, a 52-year-old woman reported her 1998 Dodge was rifled sometime between 11 p.m. Friday and 4 a.m. Sunday on Sealaska Plaza. Her purse containing her ID and miscellaneous personal items was stolen from the vehicle. The estimated value of the purse’s contents is approximately $170. Also stolen from the vehicle were to prescription medications.
• At 12:19 p.m. Monday, a 26-year-old woman reported a vehicle rifling and the theft of her purse and its contents in the 5800 block of Sunset Street.