This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11 a.m. on Friday, an abandoned Dodge Durango on the 8300 block of Old Dairy road was impounded.
• At 10:27 p.m. on Saturday, 59-year-old Thomas Melvin Bell was cited and released for assault on the 100 block of Main Street. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 12:08 a.m. on Sunday, a 55-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 49-year-old man on the 1900 block of Allen Court. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 9:44 a.m. on Friday, a 66-year man reported a burglary to his residence on the 9200 block of Gee Street.
• At 10:19 a.m. on Friday, a 38-year-old woman reported a burglary to a storage unit on the 5700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:34 p.m. on Thursday, 33-year-old Kacie Jay Timothy was arrested for violating a protective order on the 3400 block of Foster Avenue and taken to LCCC.
• At 1:05 p.m. on Friday, a 49-year-old woman reported the violation of a domestic violence protective order.
• At 12:03 a.m. on Friday, JPD responded to a report of an altercation between a 40-year-old man and a 33-year-old woman. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 9:52 p.m. on Friday, 34-year-old Casey Rae Muir was arrested for open lewdness and criminal trespass on the 300 block of Whittier Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 12:51 p.m. on Saturday, a 72-year-old man reported a lost black leather wallet on the 100 block of Franklin Street. The wallet was later located.
Motor vehicle crash (injury)
• At 10:29 p.m. on Friday, a 35-year-old man was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk on the 1800 block of Northwood Drive. One person was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital for injuries.
Motor vehicle crash (damage only)
• At 11:28 a.m. on Sunday, a parked Subaru was struck by a Chevy driven by a 58-year-old man on the 4000 block of Delta Drive. Information was exchanged.
• At 12:55 a.m. on Friday, there was a report of a runaway 13-year-old boy. He later returned home.
• At 10:27 p.m. on Thursday, a 38-year-old man reported the theft of his property on the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 2:42 p.m. on Thursday, 38-year-old Jimmie Hosiner was cited and released for driving without a license on the 9200 block of Gee Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:23 p.m. on Thursday, 29-year-old Ofa Kivalu was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 8100 block of Egan Drive.
• At 11:46 p.m. on Thursday, 36-year-old Loren Lane was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 1700 block of Egan Drive.
• At 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, 28-year-old Travis Eugene Richards was cited and released for driving without a license and violating conditions of release on Sunny Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:54 p.m. on Friday, 54-year-old Michele Norma Nelson was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:42 p.m. on Saturday, 32-year-old Lawrence Thomas Cook Jr. was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was a factor.