This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:41 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department arrested 24-year-old Richard Allyn Moore on the 200 block of Front Street for assault and disorderly conduct. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:42 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a call on the 8100 block of Egan Drive where a 55-year-old man driving a 2003 Chevy Tahoe struck an semi-trailer ruck driven by a 23-year-old man. No injuries were reported by the Chevy sustained roughly $2,000 in damage, while the semi-trailer and surrounding guard rails sustain roughly $1000 each in damages.
• At 7:21 p.m. JPD cited and released 43-year-old Dennis John Morris on the 2800 block of Riverside Drive. After being involved in a single-vehicle crash, Morris was cited for driving on a revoked license and without proof of insurance. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 4:31 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested 33-year-old Casey Rae Muir on the 100 block of Franklin Street for violating conditions of release. Muir was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:06 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 42-year-old Jason Frank Vonda on the 200 block of Front Street for disorderly conduct. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:53 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested 30-year-old Aaron Taylor Thate on the 200 block of Front Street. Thate was arrested for disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, harassment, resisting arrest and violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:50 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested a 49-year-old man in the Juneau area for domestic assault. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:28 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a call in the Juneau area where a 55-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 19-year-old man.
• At 2:12 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a call in the Juneau area where a 26-year-old woman reported a 27-year-old man for damaging her vehicle and threatening to damage other belongings.
• At 8:52 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested a 40-year-old man for domestic assault in the Juneau area. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a license
• At 2:56 p.m. Friday, JPD cited and released 33-year-old Johanna Violet Cropley on the 8500 block of Jennifer Drive for driving on a revoked license.
• At 3:02 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested 21-year-old Jacob R. Yadao Olangco, 22-year-old Evan John Tuiqalau and 23-year-old Joseph Puao Ia for disorderly conduct at Sealaska Plaza. All three men were taken to LCCC.
• At 2:45 p.m. Saturday, police responded to a call on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway where a 51-year-old man reported a 30-year-old man for shoplifting.
• At 10:33 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a call on Crow Hill Drive where a man reported several belongs stolen from his Ford Focus. The vehicle had been reported stolen on Aug. 12 and had been recovered.
• At 9:31 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a call on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive where a 28-year-old woman reported that her vehicle had been rifled and roughly $45 worth of fuel stolen.
• At 7:57 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a call on the 200 block of Franklin Street where a 20-year-old man reported theft of items from the Alaskan Brewing Company Depot.
• At 4:03 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested 64-year-old Michael Earl Mann on the 8700 block of Mallard Street for criminal trespass, resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer. Mann was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:47 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a call on the 9100 block of Parkwood Drive where a 47-year-old man reported someone damaged his window by throwing rocks at it. Damage was estimated to be roughly $1,000.