This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:16 a.m. on Tuesday, 48-year-old Oscar Lawrence Snell Jr. was arrested for assault on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:04 p.m. on Monday, 58-year-old Priscilla Brown was cited and released for criminal trespass on Egan Drive.
• At 2:20 a.m. on Tuesday, 57-year-old John Davlin Vezina was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 200 block of Franklin Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 3:29 a.m. on Tuesday, 40-year-old Tyler Seth Johnson and 29-year-old Jasmine Paula White were cited and released for criminal trespass on the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 9:24 a.m. on Tuesday, 38-year-old Daniel Isaacs was arrested for criminal trespass on the 3300 block of Park Place and taken LCCC.
• At 10:34 a.m. on Tuesday, 35-year-old Jared Paul Fortin was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 9000 block of Atlin Drive.