This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:05 a.m. on Tuesday, 39-year-old Jennifer Sume McAllister was arrested on a JPD warrant as well as violating a domestic violence protective order on the 5800 block of Glacier Highway and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 3:28 p.m. on Monday, 38-year-old Andrea Lynn Stevens was arrested for driving under the influence, refusal to submit to a sobriety test, and reckless endangerment after driving her vehicle into a ditch on the 4400 block of Mint Way. Stevens was taken to LCCC and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 5:44 p.m. on Monday, 41-year-old Robert Lindley McKinley was arrested for driving under the influence, refusal to submit to a sobriety test, and harassment on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. McKinley was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:10 a.m. on Tuesday, a 22-year-old man reported the theft of a firearm from his unlocked vehicle on Blueberry Hill Road.
• At 11:10 a.m. on Tuesday, a 75-year-old man reported the theft of his belongings in front of a business on the 5400 block of Shaune Road.
• At 9:18 p.m. on Monday, 48-year-old Michelle Rita Jack was arrested for criminal trespass on the 3600 block of Amalga Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 10:24 a.m. on Tuesday, a 34-year-old man reported the vandalism of an electrical box near his business on the 5100 block of Glacier Highway.