This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:34 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department documented a case in the 10800 block of Black Bear Road involving a juvenile who walked away from a facility.
• At 12:34 p.m. Wednesday, an 80-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. Damage only.
• At 12:48 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a crash involving a city-owned vehicle in the 5700 block of Concrete Way. Damage only.
• At 4:51 p.m. Wednesday, a 34-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck in the 300 block of Egan Drive.
• At 11:14 p.m. Wednesday, a 22-year-old woman reported a 24-year-old man violated conditions of a protective order by being at her residence.
• At 2:40 p.m. Wednesday, a 37-year-old man was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 11:05 a.m. Thursday, Elliot Benjamin Scott, 37, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 2700 block of Sherwood Lane. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center, and the vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:56 p.m. Wednesday, a 44-year-old man reported unknown items were stolen from his truck in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard. Domestic.
• At 3:24 p.m. Wednesday, a 56-year-old woman reported her silver 2007 Subaru Tribeca was stolen from the 1200 block of Ninth Street. Investigation continues.