This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:12 p.m. on Wednesday, 55-year-old CHarles Christopher O’Halloran was arrested for assault on Marine Way and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 6:40 a.m. on Thursday, JPD received a report of a 58-year-old man assaulting a 31-year-old man on the 200 block of Franklin Street. The 58-year-old man left the area before JPD officers arrived.
• At 9:22 a.m. on Thursday, a 69-year-old man reported his boat was broken into on the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
Driving under the influence
• At 3:15 p.m. on Wednesday, 66-year-old Robert Lee Hopkins was arrested for driving under the influence on the 100 block of Savikko Road and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 10:56 p.m. on Wednesday, a pellet rifle was turned in for safekeeping.
• At 2:24 p.m. on Wednesday, 56-year-old Cary E. Shilts was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 100 block of Franklin Street and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 12:58 p.m. on Wednesday, 32-year-old Amanda Marie Phillips was arrested for criminal mischief and violating conditions of release on the 4200 block of Mendenhall Boulevard. Additionally, 21-year-old Dylan Kyle Fears was arrested for criminal mischief. Both were taken to LCCC.
• At 8:28 p.m. on Wednesday, 37-year-old Vanessa Marie Anderson was arrested for two JPD warrants on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road and taken to LCCC.
• At 10:14 p.m. on Wednesday, 35-year-old Susan Marcia Sears was arrested for multiple JPD warrants on the 2200 block of Trout Street and taken to LCCC.