This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:41 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of assault on Sealaska Plaza. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 7:42 p.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released Natalia Sanders, 33, in the 100 block of Franklin Street for violating a court order not to consume alcohol. Alcohol was involved.
• At 6:38 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a 59-year-old man in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue for not complying with the sex offender registry. Investigation continues.
• At 10:18 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a person violating the conditions of their release. Investigation continues.
• At 6:34 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of criminal mischief related to a domestic violence dispute in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
False statement on sport licence
• On March 30, Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Ronald Turner, 82, for obtaining a sport fish license when he did not meet Alaska’s residency requirements. He was given a $310 fine.
• At 2:14 p.m. Thursday, a 44-year-old man in the 8200 block of Birch Lane reported fraudulent use of his IRS W2 information.
• At 11:47 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of shoplifting from Fred Meyer in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. Some rib eye steaks and Pepsi were reported missing. The suspect is known. Investigation continues.
Sport fishing more than one line
• On April 3, troopers cited Ryan Roomsburg, 37, for sport fishing more than one line near Fritz Cove. He was given a $110 fine.
• On April 3, troopers cited Chatham Miller, 21, for sport fishing more than one line near the Gastineau Channel. Miller was given a $110 fine.
• On April 3, troopers cited Austin Paul, 28, for sport fishing more than one line near the Gastineau Channel. Miller was given a $110 fine.
• At 9:15 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested Jeffrey Carpenter, 55, for trespassing in the 3400 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and later released.
• At 1:18 p.m. Thursday, an 88-year-old woman reported the door of her house in the 8100 block of Pinewood Drive was vandalized.
• At 8:17 a.m. Friday, a 25-year-old man reported his silver Jeep Wrangler was rifled the night prior on Calhoun Avenue and items were taken from the vehicle.
• At 10:04 a.m. Friday, a 30-year-old man reported his red Toyota truck was rifled the night prior on Spruce Street and items were taken from the truck.
• At 12:07 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested David Allen Lindenau, 53, on an outstanding $100 warrant and cited him for driving with a revoked license in the 100 block of Savikko Road. He was taken to LCCC.