This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:21 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 5500 block of North Douglas Highway to investigate a 33-year-old woman’s report that someone entered a storage unit attached to her home and stole about 40 mint-proof sets.
• At 11:31 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 6000 block of Chatham Drive to investigate an unattended death. The death is not considered suspicious and next of kin has been notified.
• At 3:28 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the reported violation of a domestic violence protective order in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 1:03 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue to conduct a confidential investigation into the report of a found substance.
• At 10:32 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a 50-year-old woman’s report that there was fraudulent activity on her credit card.
• At 4:38 p.m. Friday, JPD cited and released Larhonda Jo Vonda, 35, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for larceny.
• At 2:07 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 5400 block of Shaune Drive to investigate the report of items stolen from a storage unit. Investigation continues.
• At 1:45 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 8400 block of Nugget Drive to investigate a 53-year-old man’s report that a 24-year-old man stole his cellphone, worth an estimated $170.
• At 3:37 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested Blake Kai Storey, 46, in the area of Egan Drive on an outstanding $2,500 Alaska State Troopers warrant for failing to comply with conditions of probation.