This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Attempt to serve
• At 10:33 a.m. Friday, Chelsea Lewis-Pope, 21, was arrested on one count of being a fugitive from justice in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held without bail.
• At 2:21 p.m. Thursday, drug paraphernalia was turned in to police for destruction in the 1000 block of Salmon Creek Lane.
• At 8:51 a.m. Friday, a confidential investigation was conducted regarding fraud.
• At 4:41 p.m. Thursday, a confidential investigation continued regarding a report of sexual abuse of a minor in the Juneau area.
• At 6:54 p.m. Thursday, police responded to a reported shoplifting in the 400 block of Whittier Street. Investigation continues.
• At 1:35 p.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into the report of the theft of knives from a business in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 5:32 p.m. Thursday, christy Dugaqua, 29, was cited and released for criminal trespassing on Egan Drive.
• At 10:01 p.m. Thursday, Karla Utter was arrested for criminal trespassing in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. She was released to appear in court.
• At 11:31 a.m. Friday, Lacey Diamond, 29, was arrested for criminal trespassing and several warrants in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. She was taken to LCCC and held on $500 bail.
• At 12:30 a.m. Friday, police responded to vandalism that occurred to a business in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 5:42 p.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into a report of a single vehicle rollover in the 200 block of Cordova Street.
• At 7:55 a.m. Thursday, police responded to a two-vehicle accident with injuries in the 10300 block of Glacier Highway. A 1995 Jeep Cherokee and a 2004 Dodge Caravan collided; both vehicles were totaled and both drivers transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital for treatment of minor injuries. The driver of the Dodge, 86-year-old John E. Wilcox, was cited for failure to yield when turning left. Both vehicles were towed from the scene.
• At 8:50 p.m. Thursday, an unattended death occurred in the 8600 block of Marilyn Avenue.