This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:07 p.m. Thursday, Tracy Day, 40, was arrested on an outstanding $100 Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear on a larceny charge in the 1900 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:32 a.m. Friday, Wilbert Ridgeway, 30, was charged with three counts of harassment and one count of interfering in the 200 block of Front Street. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:51 p.m. Thursday, a confidential investigation was conducted into reported drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 2:06 a.m. Friday, Joseph J. Heit, 41, was arrested for drunken driving after he provided a breath sample of .201 percent on Jennifer Drive. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 4:03 a.m. Friday, Amanda Padron (age not provided) was arrested for drunken driving in the 2700 block of Egan Drive. She was taken to LCCC and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 8:38 a.m. Friday, a small cell phone case containing ID cards found in the downtown area was turned in to police.