This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
Fire and medical
• On Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to six EMS calls and two medical transports in the area throughout the day.
• At 6:35 p.m. Tuesday, firefighters were dispatched to a vehicle accident with injuries on Glacier Highway; a man was provided advanced life support and taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 11:59 a.m. Tuesday, Juneau Police Department received a report by a 43-year-old woman in the 11200 block of Goat Hill Road that fuel had been siphoned from her vehicle some time in February.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report that a city plow truck had struck a parked vehicle in the 100 block of Parks Street; the owner was notified.
• At 11:58 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report by a 43-year-old man in the 2200 block of Trout Street that his vehicle was struck by another vehicle that drove away; investigation continues.
Possession of drugs
• At 10:55 p.m. Monday, JPD cited Zachary Bowhey, 28, for possession of methamphetamine in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 1:18 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of a man trespassing in the 11100 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 10:09 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report by a 45-year-old man in the Juneau area that his vehicle had been stolen. The vehicle was recovered and returned to the owner.