This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:38 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of an assault in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:53 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of a burglary in the 2100 block of Lawson Creek Road.
• At 10:50 p.m. Thursday, James Carteeti, 35, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 2200 block of Trout Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:20 p.m. Thursday, a 25-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was not involved.
• At 2:58 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of drugs at the Juneau international Airport in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 7:20 p.m. Thursday, confidential investigation into a drug crime in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• On Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to six EMS calls, an open burn complaint on Sesame Street, an agency assist call on 5th Street, and a call to transport a patient and flight crew from the hospital to the airport.
• On Sept. 26, Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited four people for fishing in a closed area near the fish ladder at DIPAC. They were Robin Young, 56, and Jang Kim, 72, both of Juneau; Terry Vanleuven, 77, of Juneau; and Lolita Seifert, 59, of Juneau. The day prior, Troopers also cited Scott Magruder, 49, of Virginia, for snagging in a prohibited area at DIPAC. The salmon was seized and donated to a charity.
• At 1:15 p.m. Thursday, Dirk Daugherty, 34, was arrested for reckless endangerment in the 6500 block of Egan Drive for not securing his daughter properly in a car seat.