This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:46 a.m. on Friday, a 57-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 48-year-old woman on the 1900 block of Allen Court.
• At 4:10 p.m. on Friday, a 54-year-old woman reported a possible domestic violence assault.
• At 2:14 a.m. on Saturday, a 28-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence- assault, unlawful contact, and assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:21 p.m. on Saturday, a 30-year-old man reported a 28-year-old man was violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:13 p.m. on Saturday, 38-year-old Christopher Ross Morrison was arrested for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, criminal trespass, and violating conditions of release on the 300 block of Whittier Street.
• At 12:26 a.m. on Saturday, 34-year-old Jeffrey Charles Garrison was arrested for disorderly conduct on Egan Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 1:23 p.m. on Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a fight on the 100 block of Front Street.
• At 7:10 p.m. on Friday, a fight was reported on the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 9:57 p.m. on Friday, JPD received a report of five people fighting on the 900 block of Thane Road.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:21 a.m. on Friday, a 32-year-old woman was cited for failing to exercise due care following a two-vehicle collision on the 400 block of 12th Street.
• At 8:02 a.m. on Sunday, a pickup truck was impounded after being found upside down and abandoned on the 29500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:11 p.m. on Friday, 41-year-old Jennifer Lynn Plummer was cited and releases for the concealment of merchandise on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:27 p.m. on Thursday, 26-year-old James Nelieico Refuerzo III was cited released for driving without a license on the 3600 block of McGinnis Drive and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:31 p.m. on Saturday, 48-year-old John Dewayne Washington was cited and released for driving with license revoked on the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 1:53 p.m. on Thursday, a 30-year-old man reported a man criminally trespassed on the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 2:05 p.m. on Thursday, a 64-year-old man reported a 46-year-old man was trespassing on the 5600 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:19 p.m. on Thursday, a 31-year-old man reported a 29-year-old man was trespassing on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 11:36 a.m. on Friday, 30-year-old Elisa Parker was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 5:52 p.m. on Friday, a 73-year-old man reported a 54-year-old man was trespassing on the 800 block of 12th Street.
• At 7:55 p.m. on Saturday, 23-year-old River Parrish was cited and released for trespass and violating conditions of release on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 11:34 p.m. on Saturday, 35-year-old Reyna Marie Regalado was arrested for criminal trespass on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 5:04 p.m. on Friday, a 43-year-old woman reported a 45-year-old man damaged her vehicle on the 13700 block of Glacier Highway.