This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:42 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 12000 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 28-year-old man who reported being assaulted at work. He declined to press charges.
• At 7:36 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of slashed tires in the Juneau area. It is a suspected domestic violence crime, Lt. Krag Campbell said.
• At 12:03 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Marilyn Willard, 48, in the 200 block of Franklin street for disorderly conduct. Alcohol was a factor. She was taken to LCCC and released on her own recognizance.
• At 1:49 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of an assault in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:25 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 300 block of Second Street to investigate the report of a 29-year-old woman who reported her parked, unattended vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle sometime earlier in the day.
• At 5:11 p.m., JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of a sex crime in the Juneau area.
• At 9:28 a.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the reported possible sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 4:55 p.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Jennifer Mercer, 32, in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road for vehicle theft.
• At 6:57 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 5700 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of the burglary of a storage unit and theft of an estimated $3,000 worth of personal property. Investigation continues.
• At 6:21 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3600 block of Amalga Street to investigate the reported theft of an HP ProBook Notebook laptop from a home. The laptop is worth an estimated $150.
• At 8:31 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue to investigate the report of a 45-year-old man who reported his bicycle had been stolen. The bicycle was later found and returned to the owner.
• At 10:15 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 2400 block of Ka See An Drive to investigate the report of a 38-year-old man who reported a package was stolen from his porch sometime Monday. The package contained two raincoats worth an estimated $45 each. Investigation continues.
• At 3:45 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Larhonda Vonda, 35, on a $50 warrant and for violating conditions of release. Alcohol was a factor. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held without bail. The original call was for a suspected domestic dispute, but when police arrived, they found no crime had been committed, Campbell said. When police learned Vonda had a warrant out for her arrest, they arrested her.