This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:08 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 300 block of Gold Street to investigate the report of a 46-year-old woman who reported a 54-year-old man violated a stalking protective order.
• At 7:58 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Aaron Thate, 29, in the area of Trout Street at the request of the Pretrial Enforcement Division. Thate was also cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:58 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard to investigate the report of a 38-year-old woman who reported an unknown woman stole a camera and some clothing from a business.
• At 9:46 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 9100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 48-year-old woman who reported an estimated 500 gallons of fuel, worth an estimated $1,500, were stolen.
• At 8:26 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 11800 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 70-year-old man who reported several vehicles had been vandalized. Later, a 53-year-old man reported a commercial truck and trailer had been stolen from the same location. The truck and trailer were later found and recovered.