This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:34 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of a 31-year-old man who reported a 31-year-old woman violated a protective order by contacting him.
• At 1:25 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Jonathan Herbert Stetson, 61, and William Lorenzo Coleman, 56, in the 8400 block of Nugget Drive for driving while intoxicated. They were taken to LCCC and a vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:59 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 2500 block of Industrial Boulevard to investigate the report of a 34-year-old man who reported a counterfeit bill was used at a local business.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:58 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 8700 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 52-year-old man who said his car was hit while parked, causing damage to the rear bumper.
• On Saturday, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Juneau resident Dakota Law, 27, for operating a personal-use king crab pot with an unlawful biological escape mechanism. The pot was seized and later returned to Law. Law was issued a $120 citation in Juneau District Court.
• On Saturday, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Juneau resident Dylan Listberger, 28, for operating a king crab pot with undersized escape rings. Listberger was personal-use fishing for king crab in Auke Bay, and was issued a $120 fine in Juneau District Court.