This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:51 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department arrested 36-year-old Monica Field for criminal mischief after someone reported a disturbance and damaged property at a business. Field was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:08 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call in the Juneau area where a 19-year-old woman reported a 49-year-old woman violated a domestic protective order by contacting them.
Driving without a license
• At 3:45 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released 31-year-old Corwin Allen Vavalis on Central Avenue for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:36 a.m. Wednesday, JPD cited and released 30-year-old Anthony Nelson for driving without a license on the 3300 block of Douglas Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:51 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released 33-year-old Nicole Lupro for driving without a license on the 8800 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Failure to appear
• At 1:14 p.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested 45-year-old Eddy Renee Rodriguez on the 100 block of Franklin Street for failure to appear for a pre-trial conference on charges of assault. A $1,000 warrant had been issued for Rodriguez. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:15 a.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested 25-year-old Ryan Tevelstead on a warrant from Sitka Police Department for failure to appear.
• At 8:53 a.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested 29-year-old Jerall Novar Tucker on Point Stephens Spur Road on a probation violation order. Novar was additionally charged with providing false information to law enforcement. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:55 p.m. JPD responded to a call on the 800 block of B Street where a 48-year-old man reported his vehicle had been rifled and roughly $250 of items stolen.
• At 10:16 a.m. Wednesday, JPD cited and released 28-year-old Charity Jean Berkley for criminal trespass on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.