This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: A Daily Incident Report from Capital City Fire/Rescue was not available by press time.
• At 7:11 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of a conditions violation in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• On Saturday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers arrested Travis Jones, 33, for driving under the influence of alcohol. Troopers approached him at the Eagle Beach access parking lot when, during a routine sport fish patrol, they saw him pull into the lot and strike a guardrail while parking his Ford Ranger. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held without bail.
• At 11:06 p.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Joshua Hunnel for driving under the influence in the 4500 block of Glacier Spur Road. He provided a breath sample of 0.138. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• On Sunday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Michael Lesmann, 51, for sport fishing king salmon near Horse Island with more than one line. Lesmann received a $110 fine.
Interfering with salmon spawning
• On Monday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers issued a misdemeanor summons to Talon Lobaugh, 27, after an investigation revealed Lobaugh cut down two large spruce trees into Davies Creek, a documented salmon spawning stream, so he could cross on foot to the other side on Dec. 16.
Misuse of plates
• At 1:38 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released Timothy Sheehan, 38, for misuse of plates in the 8100 block of Egan Drive.
• At 2:36 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released Lillian Marvin, 19, for shoplifting in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:34 a.m. Wednesday, a 51-year-old woman reported a theft from a business in the 200 block of North Franklin Street.
• At 8:51 a.m. Wednesday, a 54-year-old woman reported a theft of property in the 8300 block of Aspen Avenue.
• At 4:17 p.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Royal Tee Hudson, 25, on a $100 warrant.