This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:03 a.m. on Wednesday, a red Toyota Corolla was impounded due to being abandoned on the 13400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:32 p.m. on Tuesday, a 66-year-old man reported another man was assaulted on the 20900 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:52 p.m. on Tuesday, a 72-year-old man reported the theft of personal items from his storage unit on the 5700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9 p.m. on Tuesday, a 32-year-old man was arrested for unlawful contact, violating conditions of release and harassment and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:57 p.m. on Tuesday, Juneau Police Department received a report of a domestic incident involving a 14-year-old girl.
• At 5:03 p.m. on Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a fight on the 200 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 3:26 p.m. on Tuesday, 36-year-old Henry Keith Johnson was cited and released for driving with a revoked license and violating conditions of release on the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:04 p.m. on Tuesday, 54-year-old Michele Norma Nelson was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 9200 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 1:15 a.m. on Wednesday, a 55-year-old man reported his television set had been damaged.
• At 4:57 p.m. on Tuesday, a 22-year-old man reported property stolen from his parked vehicle on the 3100 block of Dimond Park Loop. It was later determined someone fraudulently used information contained in the stolen property.