This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: A Daily Incident Report from the Capital City Fire/Rescue department was not available by press time.
• At 2:23 a.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department officers responded to an assault near the 100 block of Seward Street. Vanesa Pazar, 33, was later arrested and taken to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
Attempt to serve
• At 2:26 p.m. Tuesday, JPD officers arrested John Garner, 23, who had three outstanding warrants totalling $500. Garner failed to appear for a charge of assault, a case regarding drinking under the influence and a charge of violating a domestic violence order.
• At 10:24 p.m. Tuesday, JPD officers arrested Christopher J. Davidson, 31, and Derek Totemoff, 29, after a reported fight near the 100 block of Franklin Street. The two were taken to the LCCC and held on $250 cash bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:24 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of assault by a 46-year-old man toward a 47-year-old female.
• AT 1:29 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a domestic dispute in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
Driving Under the Influence
• At 8:54 a.m. Thursday, JPD officers arrested Kacie Timothy, 29, for drinking under the influence near the 1100 block of Ninth Street. Timothy was taken to the LCCC and the Nissan truck she was reportedly driving was impounded. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:48 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of harassment near the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle incident
• At 7:40 p.m. Wednesday, a 21-year-old woman and a 55-year-old male were involved in a traffic collision near the 2700 block of Postal Way. The woman was cited for failure to exercise due care.
• At 12:48 p.m. Tuesday, JPD contacted a 16-year-old boy for possible larceny at IGA Foodland. An arrest was not made.
• At 2:29 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of shoplifting in the 200 block of Ferry Way.
• At 4:19 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a missing cell phone case in the 8300 block of Airport Boulevard.
• At 8:35 p.m. Tuesday, a 30-year-old woman reported a theft from a business in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:43 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of $200 stolen from the Juneau Arts Council.
• At 3:41 Tuesday, JPD received a report of a stolen vehicle in the Juneau area.
• At 9:56 p.m. Tuesday, a 47-year-old woman reported fraudulent use of her credit card near the 3000 block of Wood Duck Avenue.
• At 4:31 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of missing industrial equipment near the 100 block Franklin Street.
• At 6:26 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of unauthorized credit card usage in the Juneau area.
• At 5:57 p.m. Wednesday, a 28-year-old man reported his firearm stolen from his residence. The suspect was later contacted and the victim refused to cooperate.
• At 7:04 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of criminal trespassing on private property near Shattuck Way. The suspect had a past written trespass letter. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:05 p.m. Tuesday, JPD officers arrested Amanda Walker, 29, after a report of criminal trespassing in the 5000 block of Glacier Highway. Walker was transported to LCCC on $250 bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:15 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of trespassing near the 3400 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 11:46 a.m. Wednesday, a 38-year-old man reported his father’s gold 1999 Ford truck was vandalized in the 400 block of Eighth Street.
• At 2:19 p.m. Wednesday, an employee in the 1000 block of Salmon Creek Lane reported a vandalism to their truck and theft of fuel. Investigation continues.