This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• On Wednesday, Capital City Fire Rescue responded to four medical transport cases, four cases that required a patient to be transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital, two cases where a patient refused care and transport to the hospital, and one case where a child was stuck in an object and needed to be freed.
• At 8:57 p.m. Thursday, a 22-year-old man was arrested by the Juneau Police Department for domestic violence assault in the 3600 block of Amalga Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 4:04 a.m. Saturday, a 45-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault in the 9200 block of Long Run Drive and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:04 a.m. Saturday, a 21-year-old man was arrested on Egan Drive for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:26 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a burglary in the 4200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 6:46 p.m. Thursday, a 35-year-old man was taken from the 1500 block of 3rd Street to Bartlett Regional Hospital for a mental evaluation. Alcohol was involved.
• At 8:22 p.m. Friday, police investigated a report of a disturbance in the 1500 block of Thane Road.
Driving without a license
• At 9:29 p.m. Friday, Timothy Wyzykowski was cited and released in the 900 block of Egan Drive for driving with a revoked license. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:44 a.m. Saturday, Harley Henning was cited and released on Threadneedle Street for driving without a valid license. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:42 p.m. Friday, Kelli Grummett was arrested in the 11200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road for driving under the influence of alcohol. Her breath-alcohol content was 0.139 percent.
• At 3:23 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential drug investigation.
• At 7:18 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated drug activity in the 4000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 12:01 p.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire Rescue responded to Thane Road for an unauthorized burn. It was extinguished and the case turned over to JPD.
• At 5:28 p.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire Rescue responded to a fire alarm triggered by burnt food on West Wiloughby Avenue.
• At 4:11 p.m. Friday, police investigated an attempted robbery in the 200 block of Marine Way.
• At 6:22 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a theft from a vehicle in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. A 39-year-old woman reported her son’s school backpack and a breast pump were stolen from her car while it was parked at a business. A suspicious vehicle was identified and believed to be involved in the theft. When the vehicle was searched, the backpack was found inside.
• At 10:25 p.m. Thursday, a 65-year-old woman reported her purse was stolen from her vehicle in the 5600 block of Tonsgard Court.
• At 11:18 p.m. Thursday, police investigated a report of shoplifting from a business in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 2:15 p.m. Friday, police investigated a stolen bicycle in the 7700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:04 p.m. Friday, police investigated a theft from a business in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 1:04 p.m. Thursday, a 24-year-old reported two business vehicles were vandalized in the 9400 block of La Perouse Avenue.
• At 5:05 p.m. Thursday, police investigated a broken truck window in Aurora Harbor.