This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:29 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a disturbance on Egan Drive and arrested Kimberlee Young, 42, for disorderly conduct and violating conditions of release; she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:26 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of a disturbance in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 4:54 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of criminal mischief domestic violence in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 1:33 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of drug activity on the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road and cited Kevin Willis, 50, for possession of a controlled substance.
• On Monday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers in Juneau issued Eric Kirby, 27, of Juneau, a citation for sport fishing for salmon with more than one set of sport fish gear. Kirby was given a $110 fine out of the Juneau District Court.
• At 11:50 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a reported theft on Egan Drive.