This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:32 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a welfare check in the 3800 block of Bayview Avenue and took a report of an assault; investigation continues.
• At 7:20 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of an assault in the 800 block of 12th Street.
• At 10:21 a.m. Wednesday. JPD received a report by a 55-year-old man in the 1600 block of Fritz Cove Road that he had been assaulted by a 43-year-old man.
• At 7:41 a.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report by an 80-year-old man in the 11100 block of Glacier Highway regarding a burglary.
• At 11:04 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of the burglary of a shed and the theft of tools valued at over $800 in the 4500 block of Trafalgar Avenue.
• At 4:10 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of child abuse in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 3:41 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of domestic violence criminal mischief and trespass in the Juneau area.
Hit and run
• At 1:04 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report from a 48-year-old woman in the 700 block of Sixth Street that her parked vehicle was struck while parked, causing damage to the driver side.
Log book infraction
• On Wednesday, the Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Juneau post, issued Shelby D. Martin, 28, of Juneau a citation for a charter logbook infraction. Martin was given a $210 fine out of the Juneau District Court.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:53 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle rollover in the 9600 block of Douglas Highway; a 20-year-old woman driving the vehicle was extricated and taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital with injuries that reportedly included a broken arm. Her vehicle was totaled.
• At 11:39 a.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a sexual assault in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 3:59 p.m. Tuesday, JPD made a traffic stop in the 2500 block of Industrial Boulevard and arrested Nathan Brooks, 36, for driving on a revoked license; they also arrested Rochelle Garver, 32, for interfering with an officer. They were both taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $250 bail.
• At 12:37 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report by a 90-year-old woman in the 200 block of Franklin Street regarding the theft of medication.