This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:14 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of a burglary that took place Sept. 17 in the 1700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:48 a.m. Tuesday, JPD impounded a vehicle due to suspicion of driving under the influence in the 3400 block of Tongass Boulevard.
Fire and medical
• On Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to seven EMS calls, two transport calls, one false fire alarm and one call that was cancelled en route.
• At 9:18 a.m. Tuesday, a 47-year-old man reported a fraudulent vehicle sale in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 3:09 p.m. Monday, a 46-year-old man reported the theft of heating fuel from a business on Mendenhall Mall Road. Investigation continues.
• At 8:39 p.m. Monday, someone reported a backpack, blanket and bicycle were stolen on Egan Drive.
• At 2:17 p.m. Monday, a 60-year-old man reported the theft of the shore lines that were tied to his boat in the 1200 block of Harbor Way.
• At 7:23 a.m. Tuesday, a 26-year-old man reported his two vehicles were rifled in the 4300 block of Windfall Avenue.
• At 2:38 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Alisa Lane, 19, for an outstanding Alaska State Trooper warrant. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.