• At 10:27 a.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of assault in the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
• At 2:53 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a fight on Ferry Way, and 33-year-old Natalia Lynn Sanders was arrested for disorderly conduct. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:38 p.m. Sunday, a 43-year-old woman reported her 18-year-old son kicked a wall and damaged it.
Fire and medical
• On Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to a single vehicle accident with one occupant on Glacier Spur Road at 3:39 a.m. Upon arrival, the occupant had already exited the vehicle, and a Juneau Police Department officer had extinguished a small fire underneath the vehicle. CCFR provided the man basic life support care and took him to Bartlett Regional Hospital. CCFR responded to two other vehicle crashes during the day. One was at 11:18 a.m. on Tenth Street, and the occupants did not report any injuries. The other was a two-vehicle crash at 4:58 p.m. on Egan Drive. In that accident, a man and a woman were provided basic life support care and were taken to BRH. At 9:24 p.m., CCFR responded to a fire alarm at a building on Teal Street. Upon arrival, CCFR searched the building and found cigarette smoke on one floor but no fire. CCFR tried to re-set the fire alarm, however it remained in trouble status. The person responsible for the building said he would have it repaired. CCFR responded to another false fire alarm earlier in the day at 7:44 a.m. on Meander Way. Throughout the day, CCFR responded to six other EMS calls, including one at 7:56 p.m. on Goldbelt Avenue where the person was confirmed deceased.
• At 6:49 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report of fraud.
• At 9:38 a.m. Monday, investigation continues into a report of a fraud.
• At 11:36 a.m. Monday, a 73-year-old woman reported an online fraud. Investigation continues.
• At 11:54 a.m. Monday, a Juneau woman reported two incidents of phone harassment in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:39 a.m. Monday, damage-only vehicle crash in the 20200 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol is believed to be involved. A 21-year-old man was contacted, and investigation continues.
• At 5 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Kevin Howard for concealment of merchandise in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue and. He was released to appear in court. Alcohol was involved.
• At 6:59 a.m. Monday, a 42-year-old man reported the gas tank to his boat and the battery were stolen sometime during the night in the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
• At 6:49 p.m. Sunday, JPD received a report of vandalism to a tire in the 1600 block of Renninger Street.