This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:50 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a reported assault in the 100 block of Marine Way.
• At 2:19 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of an assault in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 10:33 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a disturbance in the 200 block of Main Street and arrested Franklin Humphreys for disorderly conduct; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $500 bond.
• At 4:23 p.m. Saturday, JPD received a report that a dog bit a child in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway, as well as allegations that threats were made; Animal Control was called and the investigation continues.
• At 7:16 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic disturbance in the Juneau area.
• At 7:43 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of drug activity in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and arrested Sherry Lynn Petranovich, 50, for violating conditions of release, fourth-degree misconduct involving controlled substances and second-degree criminal trespass; she was taken to LCCC without bail.
• At 8:14 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a fight in the 100 block of Marine Way and arrested Robert Paul, 38, for disorderly conduct; he was taken to LCCC and later released on his own recognizance.
• At 2:25 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of an assault on Shattuck Way.
Fire and medical
• On Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to five EMS calls and three medical transports in the area throughout the day. At 9:41 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to an active fire alarm on Mendenhall Loop Road; no active fire alarm was found.
• On Friday, CCFR responded to eight EMS calls and three medical transports. At 2:20 a.m., firefighters were dispatched for people who fell in the channel from Franklin Street; one was taken to Rainforest Recovery Center and the others refused transport.
• On Saturday, CCFR responded to nine EMS calls and five medical transports. At 12:34 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to smoke showing from a structure on Glacier Highway; there was arcing from shorting electrical equipment and the owner was notified to contact an electrician.
• On Sunday, CCFR responded to 10 EMS calls and two medical transports. At 2:29 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a burn complaint on All Season Drive and found the property owner had a valid permit.
• At 6 p.m. Monday, CCFR was called to assist an injured hiker from the Mount Roberts trail, who had an injured ankle and was unable to walk. Crews reached the hiker, splinted his ankle and carried him to the top of the Mount Roberts Tramway using a Stokes litter. He was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital and reportedly had a bad sprain.
• At 2:32 a.m. Sunday, JPD received a report of a sexual assault in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 3:55 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 3:50 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of the shoplifting of $60 in jewelry from a business in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 4:03 pm. Saturday, JPD received a report from a 60-year-old woman in the 3000 block of Dimond Park Loop that her credit card and car keys were stolen.
• At 10:29 a.m. Sunday, JPD received a report from a man in the 5200 block of Glacier Highway that someone had stolen his bicycle.
• At 11:29 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of a theft from a business in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 8:59 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of a theft in the 200 block of Marine Way.
• At 10:04 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report by a 25-year-old man in the 3100 block of Bresee Street that a 12-gallon fuel container had been stolen from a boat.
• At 1:36 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism to a vehicle parked on Shattuck Way.
• At 10:52 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism and rifling of several cars in the 300 block of Seventh Street.