This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
False statement on license
• On Friday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers issued Andrew Gregovich, 25 of Kent, Washington, a citation for making a false statement on his 2016 sport fish and hunting license by claiming Alaska residency when he was not an Alaska resident. Gregovich was also issued a strict liability citation for unlawful possession after further investigation revealed that he had unlawfully taken a Dall sheep under his claim of Alaska residency. The sheep that Gregovich had taken was seized during the course of this investigation. Gregovich has a mandatory court appearance in the District Court at Juneau.
Fire and medical
• On Friday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 10 EMS calls and one medical transport in the area throughout the day. At 3:48 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a fire alarm on Franklin Street that had been triggered by burnt food. At 9:10 p.m., firefighters responded to a possible fire on Gastineau Avenue, but nothing was located.
• On Saturday, CCFR responded to 12 EMS calls and one medical transport. At 12:54 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to a fire alarm on Teal Street, which had been triggered by burnt food. At 7:34 a.m., firefighters responded to a vehicle accident on Glacier Highway; several patients were provided advanced life support and taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:55 p.m. Sunday, Juneau Police Department received a confidential report about harassment in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 11:26 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of a sexual assault in the Juneau area; investigation continues.