This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:57 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a fight in the 100 block of Franklin Street in which alcohol was involved; investigation continues.
• At 9:15 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a disturbance in the 200 block of Franklin Street and arrested Kelly Crowder Sr., 53, for disorderly conduct after he reportedly challenged someone to a fight; alcohol allegedly was a factor.
• At 12:09 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a domestic disturbance in the Juneau area.
• At 3:02 a.m. Sunday, JPD made a traffic stop in the 6500 block of Egan Drive and arrested Kawika Keliihoomalu, 28, for driving under the influence with a blood alcohol content over 0.08, and driving without a license; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:24 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a vehicle in a ditch in the 8400 block of Nugget Drive and arrested Jennifer Dennis, 31, for DUI; she reportedly tested at 0.212 BAC and was taken to LCCC.
Fire and medical
• On Friday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to nine EMS calls and one medical transport in the area throughout the day. At 12:40 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to a motor vehicle versus pedestrian or bicycle accident on South Seward Street; a man was provided basic life support and taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital. At 3:07 a.m., they responded to an accident on Egan Drive and provided a woman with basic life support before taking her to BRH. At 10:59 a.m., firefighters responded to an active fire alarm on Trout Street that had been triggered by building construction.
• On Saturday, CCFR responded to 11 EMS calls and three medical transports.
• On Sunday, CCFR responded to 10 EMS calls and two medical transports. At 12:15 a.m., firefighters responded to a structure fire on Fritz Cove Road and found the fire had been extinguished before they arrived. At 12:17 p.m., they were dispatched to a call regarding a raft in the river at Killewich Drive; the tour company was contacted and the raft was unmanned.
• At 3:22 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of shoplifting in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and cited Maryann Hewson, 48, for shoplifting.
• At 6:05 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a reported theft of $100 in the 600 block of Ninth Street.
• At 9:42 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report by a 55-year-old woman in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue regarding the theft of a front license plate and car battery.
• At 5:20 p.m. Saturday, JPD cited Donald F. Allan, 56, for criminal trespass in the 300 block of Gastineau Avenue.