This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:15 p.m. Friday, Juneau Police Department responded to a report of an assault in the 1000 block of Arctic Circle.
• At 8:58 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested a 25-year-old man in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault; alcohol was involved.
• At 2:09 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a disturbance in the Juneau area and arrested a 37-year-old man for domestic violence assault and criminal mischief; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:36 p.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of a domestic violence assault in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 12:01 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a fight in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway; alcohol was involved and two brothers sustained minor injuries.
• At 2:58 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a fight report in the 200 block of Front Street with alcohol involved; investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• On Friday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to five EMS calls and one medical transport in the area throughout the day. At 9:24 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to a boat fire on Lena Point Loop Road, which had been extinguished on arrival. At 9:59 a.m., firefighters responded to a report of smoke in the area of West Willoughby Avenue, which was due to boiler work.
• On Saturday, CCFR responded to 11 EMS calls and two medical transports. At 2:51 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a fire alarm on Ichabod Lane; on arrival, the dust was cleaned off the detector and it was suggested it should be replaced due to age. At 6:29 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a report of a flare on the bike path at Glacier Highway and Blackerby Street; no flare was found.
• On Sunday, CCFR responded to seven EMS calls. At 10:48 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to a carbon monoxide alarm on Troy Avenue that was due to a bad battery. At 6:04 p.m., firefighters responded to a non-injury accident on Egan Drive. At 10:17 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a rubbish fire on the side of Glacier Highway and extinguished the fire.
Minor with alcohol
• At 8:02 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of an intoxicated subject in the 1600 block of Glacier Highway and cited a 15-year-old boy for being a minor consuming alcohol.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 10:14 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle crash in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive and documented damage to a building.
• At 4:11 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and cited Marco Shipley-Pacheco, 18, for larceny.
• At 2:49 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of a stolen wallet in the 200 block of Front Street; investigation continues.