This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:56 a.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Daniel Park, 36, in the 2500 block of Industrial Boulevard for two counts of third-degree assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:34 p.m. Saturday, Juneau police responded to an assault reported in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 5:46 a.m. Sunday, a 21-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a burglary reported in the 600 block of Sixth Street.
• At 12:25 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a crash in the 9000 block of Glacier Highway. James Cole Bottleson, 26, was cited for failing to maintain a safe distance.
• At 10:29 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle accident in the 300 block of Franklin Street.
• At 9:33 p.m. Saturday, Juneau police responded to a death on Foster Avenue.
• At 2:26 a.m. Saturday, 26-year-old Jeanne Ryan was arrested in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive for driving under the influence.
• At 2:56 a.m. Saturday, 28-year-old Norman Hunsucker was arrested in the 2500 block of Industrial Boulevard for DUI and refusing to submit to a chemical test.
• At 1:53 p.m. Saturday, 59-year-old Marlee Wallace was booked at LCCC for DUI and refusing to submit to a breath test on Village Street. Her vehicle, a 2001 Ford four-door, was impounded. She was held on $1,000 bail.
• At 3:17 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to an alcohol-involved fight on Marine Way.
• At 4:51 p.m. Saturday, JPD investigated an alcohol-involved fight in the 700 block of Willoughby Avenue.
Fire and ambulance calls
• On Friday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to seven ambulance calls that required trips to Bartlett Regional Hospital, two ambulance calls that did not involve transporting a patient to the hospital, one medical transport call, and one call canceled en route. Firefighters responded to a smoke complaint and advised the property owner to burn his campfire hotter to reduce the smoke output. Firefighters also responded to two faulty fire alarms.
• On Saturday, CCFR responded to 12 ambulance calls that required trips to the hospital, two medical transport calls, two calls canceled en route, one call where the patient didn’t need to be transported, and one call in which JRC transported a patient to the hospital.
• On Sunday, CCFR responded to seven ambulance calls that involved trips to the hospital, a medical transport, and a case in which JPD took someone to the hospital from South Franklin Street. There also was a call reporting smoke near a car on Erin Street. When firefighters arrived, they found no smoke or flame.
• At 8:08 p.m., JPD seized a small quantity of suspected marijuana on River Road.
• At 1:29 p.m. Friday, a white and black mountain bike was stolen in the 3100 block of Dimond Park Loop.
• At 3:51 p.m. Friday, a woman reported her care stolen from the Nugget Mall parking lot.
• At 6:57 p.m. Friday, a 25-year-old woman shoplifted and ran when confronted by store employees in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:33 p.m. Friday, a 43-year-old woman reported her wallet stolen downtown.
• At 9:47 p.m. Friday, 34-year-old Jennifer Montoya was cited and released in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue for concealment of merchandise.
• At 12:18 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a theft in the 700 block of Goldbelt Avenue. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:14 p.m. Saturday, a 34-year-old woman reported that someone stole a decorative license plate in the 5600 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:43 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a case of suspected trespassing in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:39 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated vandalism in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue.
• At 9:43 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism in the 5500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:44 a.m. Saturday, a 34-year-old man reported that various parts of the Adair-Kennedy Memorial Park baseball field had been vandalized.