This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:54 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a disturbance in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue and arrested Timothy Earl Ebona, 40, for assault and criminal mischief; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center on $1,000 bail.
• At 9:43 p.m. Friday, JPD received an assault report by a woman in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue; alcohol reportedly was involved.
• At 11:56 a.m. Sunday, JPD received a report by a 33-year-old woman in the 100 block of Marine Way that she had been assaulted early Saturday morning; investigation continues.
• At 3:39 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a reported burglary in the 5900 block of Churchill Way; investigation continues.
• At 5:21 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a residential burglary in the 17700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:38 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a disturbance in the 400 block of Fourth Street.
• At 2 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute in the Juneau area and arrested a man fro criminal trespass.
• At 3:43 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a domestic disturbance in the Juneau area.
• At 1 a.m. Saturday, JPD cited Shanye Howard, 27, in the 11800 block of Glacier Highway for fourth degree misconduct involving a controlled substance.
Fire and medical
• On Friday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 13 EMS calls and one medical transport in the area throughout the day. At 1:16 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to an active fire alarm on Northwood Drive that had been triggered by burnt food; the fire had been extinguished with a fire extinguisher. At 5:31 p.m., they responded to a fire alarm on Fourth Street triggered by burnt food. At 9:55 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a structure fire on Glacier Highway, but the call was canceled. At 10:32 p.m., they responded to a carbon monoxide alarm on Glacier Highway that had been triggered by old batteries.
• On Saturday, CCFR responded to 10 EMS calls and one medical transport.
• On Sunday, CCFR responded to eight EMS calls and two medical transports.
• At 4:37 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a sexual assault in the Juneau area.
• At 2:36 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of a sex crime in the Juneau area.
• At 11:56 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of shoplifting in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and cited Charles Alan Meisch, 53, for shoplifting.
• At 2:20 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road; a 17-year-old boy was released to a parent.
• At 4:05 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 1:23 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of a purse on Egan Drive.
• At 2:34 p.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of stolen medication in the 4100 block of Aspen Avenue.
• At 5:46 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a theft in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 10:47 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Erick Dante Waters, 27, on an outstanding warrant; he also was charged with second-degree escape.
• At 10:24 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Lave Iputi, 25, on a no-bail parole arrest warrant; Domanic Peter Quick, 22, was also arrested, for reportedly interfering. Both men were taken to LCCC.