This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:34 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a burglary report in the 9300 block of View Drive.
• At 10:14 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a reported of a residential burglary in the 4200 block of North Douglas Highway.
•At 12:01 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of a disturbance in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 10:25 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic disturbance in the Juneau area; no crime was found to have been committed.
• At 3:55 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested a 40-year-old woman in the Juneau area for assault and took her to Lemon Creek Correctional Center, where she was held without bail.
• At 4:19 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Daniel Frank Dillon, 24, for driving while intoxicated in the 13400 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC, where he was held without bail.
• At 3:17 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Crystal M. Fernandez, 27, for a first-offense DUI in the 1100 blockof A Street; her blood alcohol level was 0.131 percent. She was taken to LCCC and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• On Friday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to seven EMS calls and three medical transports in the ares throughout the day.
• On Saturday, CCFR resp0onded to three EMS calls and one medical transport. At 4:30 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a non-injury accident on Fish Creek Road. At 4:58 p.m., firefighters responded to a non-injury accident on Glacier Highway.
• On Sunday, CCFR responded to 10 EMS calls. At 2:24 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to a fire alarm on Seward Street that had been triggered by cooking.
Motor vehicle accident
• At 2:51 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report that a vehicle rear-ended another vehicle in the 36000 block of Glacier Highway; minor injuries were reported.
• At 8:41 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of property damage from s motor vehicle accident in the 9500 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 5:23 a.m. Sunday, JPD received a report regarding a robbery and the theft of a phone, which was recovered, on Egan Drive. Alcohol was involved; investigation continues. —
• At 4:19 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and arrested Irene Cadiente, 28, for larceny and an outstanding warrant.
• At 1:35 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a theft report from a storage unit in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue; investigation continues.
• At 9:49 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report that property was stolen from a boat in the 1500 block of Second Street; investigation continues.
• At 11:11 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report by a 90-year-old woman in the 200 block of Franklin Street regarding the theft of medication from her residence.
• At 8:51 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a theft report in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue; investigation continues.,
• At 8:51 p.m. Saturday, JPD received a report regarding the theft of gold charms from a bracelet and necklaces, worth an estimated $800, in the 9100 block of Jerry Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 8:04 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report that a vehicle was rifled through in the 2200 block of Dunn Street; investigation continues.
• At 11:35 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report by a 36-year-old woman in the 4300 block of Douglas Highway that her unlocked vehicle was rifled through; nothing was taken.